When a customer text messages you in Sonar, we'll send it to your Slack channel. This is how it looks:
To receive push notifications of Sonar messages on your mobile phone, you can setup the Slack integration. Please follow the below instructions.
- Log into your Slack account in your browser.
- Open Incoming Webhook page and choose a channel.
- Click "Add Incoming Webhooks Integration".
- Log into your Sonar account in your browser.
- Click on "Slack Integration", under "Settings", from the Menu bar.
- Tell us which channel you'd like notifications to in the box below (e.g. #support).
- Copy and Paste the 'Slack Webhook URL'.
When you receive an inbound text message from Sonar, this same message will appear in Slack. Within Slack, there will be a link, "Reply with Sonar" right below the message. After you click on the link, your mobile web browser will go to Sonar, where you can sign in and reply from there.