Workflows are a powerful framework that allows you to set up custom logic within your Sonar instance. Workflows allow Sonar to seamlessly plug into even the most complex processes as well as easily add additional functionality and customization to your Sonar account.
- Lead Scoring
- Use information you collect about leads with Sonar’s lead qualification bot or information from your CRM to generate a score for each lead that comes through the funnel.
- Force Email Notifications
- Enforces a User's email notification settings.
- Close Idle Customers (Company-Wide)
- Closes customers who haven't sent or received a new message in a certain time period, applies to any customer within the entire company. This check is run once per hour.
- Minutes without messages before closing
- Agent who will be recorded as the “closer” of the thread
- Close Idle Customers (Team-based)
- Closes customers who haven't had a new message in a while. It's run once an hour.
- Assign To Team Based On Property
- Assign a customer to a team based on a property getting set on them. Also removes them from other teams that are associated with this workflow.
- Remove From Teams Based On Property Deletion
- Removing a customer from teams based on a property getting deleted.
- Conversion Based On Property
- Create a conversion event on a customer each time a specified property changes (e.g. to create a funnel as an SFDC-mapped property changes).
- Add To Campaign Based On Property
- Add a customer to a campaign when a certain property is added to that customer
- Add To Follow-Up Based On Property
- Add a customer to a follow up when a certain property is added to that customer
- Send Message Based On Property
- Send a customer a message when a certain property is added to that customer
- Cancel All Follow-Ups Based On Property
- Cancels all follow-ups based on a certain property associated to that customer
Have a workflow request? Contact us at [email protected].
Updated less than a minute ago