If you're in logged into Sonar, please refresh your page to see the below updates and fixes.
We just released our Zapier integration which allows you to connect Sonar with over 600 different apps, including Zendesk, Intercom, SalesforceIQ, Zoho CRM, Batchbook, and may more, so you can automate your own custom workflow between them.
With the Sonar SMS Zapier integration, you can:
- Perform an action within an app, like creating a ticket or adding a customer based on events that occur in Sonar, such as an new incoming message.
- Add or update a customer in Sonar based on a trigger within another app.
- Specify a trigger in an app that will automatically send a SMS message to a customer.
- Assign an existing customer to a team member whenever a certain trigger occurs in an app.
If you don't already have a Zapier account, you'll need to create one. Once logged into your Zapier account, just click on "Make A Zap!" button and search for the "Sonar SMS" app. More info can be found in our Zapier integration.
- Filter out certain words in the word cloud from campaign responses, such as "stop", "unsubscribe", "cancel", "quit", "end".
- Now, a confirmation window will display before exiting the Campaign builder
- Added the ability to clear out filters by clicking "x"
- Replaced dynamic variables with customer's data in API messages.
- Multiple images are now included in the same messages when previously only 1 image was sent for devices on iOS10.
- Replaced unicode characters such as ellipses and "...." to reflect accurate character count in message segments.
- No more duplicate Slack notifications
- Previously image previews were broken, but are now visible.
Updated less than a minute ago